Tuesday, August 5, 2008

richard chai & my new boots

went out the other night to Palo Alto cuz one of my friend's BF had never been there. the two of them just recently moved to the Bay Area and Zach and I have been trying to take them out to explore new places. we went to a Mediterranean restaurant that had a belly dancer. it was a little awkward having her dance around since the restaurant was pretty empt y. i got to wear my new skirt from Tarjay...courtesy of Richard Chai. I got a few other things from his line. imma try to display them whenever i wear the other fits.

*in other exciting news. my sis and i came back from costco and there was a package for me. i thought it was my botkier bag, but it turned out it was my shoes that i ordered from nordstrom. my sister ended up getting the black version they had at the store when we went last week to order my boots (they ordered these from an east coast nordstroms since these were no longer avail online). here's how mine look.


No comments: