Friday, September 26, 2008

Jordan 11

zach is an avid jordan collector so i too own a few since his love for them has transpired on me. one of the first pair he ever got me was the Jordan 11, black & white patent leather. unfortunately, it's about a 1/2 size too small for me now =( i guess my feet kinda grew after high school. i also have the Jordan 14, which is also about a 1/2 size too small too.

they sit in my closet, but i decided i will let my niece make use of them. she's 9 and she fits them, so i wanted her to wear these now while she still can.


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

ty can wear these when i'm around to supervise, or else zach will kill me if he sees any damage done to them. these shoes probably sits on top of a lot of people's jordan collections, so i'm still hanging on to them for value, monetary and personal.

i should have worn jordans too, but i was too lazy to change my outfit. instead, i opted for my coach shoes.




No comments: