Sunday, March 1, 2009

I'm on ASIID

Just got back from a soulciety.org benefit and the show they put on was great. Supreme Soul and ASIID from ABDC headlined it, but unfortunately, not many people showed up. I thought for sure it would have been a pack show...so it was definitely disappointing to see so many open seats.
Despite feeling under the weather, I enjoyed myself. We met the crews afterwards and Ty was ecstatic.
I bought her an ASIID poster so she can get their autographs. She loves them. When she told them that she was a dancer too, one of the members told her that maybe they'll watch her one day on stage. They all were so sweet.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My sister really likes him. He's deaf, but definitely has better rhythm than most people who can hear.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Craziness! The dude is flippin over this guy. And the guy doing the back bend only has one leg and he dances like a mother.....

No comments: