Monday, May 11, 2009

Dear Mama

Mother's day started off on the wrong foot when my brother showed up late. Reservations for brunch was at 10:30 and we left the house at 10:30, making me not the nicest person that day. I even snapped at my mom a little bit...which is the ultimate "don't" on mother's day right? Yeah, I felt horrible...but I just brushed it all aside on the ride to Berkeley and during brunch, we all enjoyed ourselves.
Brunch was at His Lordships, and here was our view:
Photobucket

It's hard to see, but the Golden Gate Bridge was in sight from here.


Photobucket

Grandma and the grandkids.


Photobucket

Sister and Kira


Photobucket

Mom and I got my sister the Aldo Muane that she put on right away.


Photobucket

I am definitely ringing in Spring with this ensemble.

Photobucket

Oh so delicious food.


Photobucket

All of us


Photobucket

Siblings


Photobucket

Me & the Mothers.


My sister and I chipped in to get my mom this:
Photobucket

No comments: