Saturday, February 25, 2012

Target Haul

I've been more motivated to save $ since Zach and I moved out on October 30, 2011.
We've been settling into our new place and love it. Marley had some trouble adjusting, but he loves his new home now. I definitely have a lot to update.

In the mean time, I've just been told I'll be the maid of honor for my BFF whose wedding is in August. That means I'll have to start saving even more money and try to budget myself to get gifts and other things that I'll be planning for her.

I hit up Target this week and noticed their cosmetics had a lot of items on clearance. I decided to take advantage and stock up to use these items for goodie bags and prizes later for her bridal party and other friends and family.
Although it was still a lot of money for me to spend, check out my savings! I think it was worth it.
It all started with me going to look for Olay moisturizer for my mom. It ended up being the best deal I found! I bought 3 bottles that had a bonus facial cleanser with it. Each of them were on clearance for $4.77 and I had a 2/$3.00 off coupon, so I paid about $3.77 for each bottle!

Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments: