Thursday, July 10, 2008

Davis...

not talking about Baron Davis, but actually UC Davis. I went to my alma mater with Zach on monday to go pick up his brother, who will be attending the school this Fall. i miss the campus, the food, but definitely did not miss the weather. it was over 100 degrees and we were tired. however, we did get to make pit stops to some of my favorite places.

first stop was Sam's where I got to eat one of my favorite dishes, chicken schwarma on rice.























2nd stop was cicolat, so i can get my white chocolate mocha, with whip cream and chocolate sprinkles. i love this place. they make their own whip cream and their pastries are delicious.






















on our way back home, we stopped by the outlets. zach and i dropped by Coach to get Marley his 2nd coach collar, since the first one is now too small for him. check it out...he looks so fancy. haha

No comments: