Monday, July 7, 2008

Kira is home from the hospital, on the day of Ty's 9th Birthday. Ty had her birthday at "club libby lu," a place in the mall that allows little girls to play dress up and do the girliest things in the world. She had fun and that was all that matters.

On another note, as I was shopping for a birthday present for my niece, I stumbled upon a couple of items I wanted for myself.....

I found these shoes on my weekly updates from shopittome.com
i wanted these for the gryson for target bag i saw while shopping for my niece (of course). i didn't buy these shoes, just cuz they're not within my budget. it's on sale for about $87, a fair price, but not for someone who is still looking for a job.

michael kors alexandra criss cross.

i did get the gryson for target bag though, cuz i've been really wanting a white purse and it was on sale at target.com for 50% off ($22.49) as opposed to the 30% off at the store.





















So since I wanted free shipping for this purse, I got these shoes to hit the $50 minimum needed. these are supposed to replace MK shoes above.

it's a much cheaper alternative and nothing like the michael kors (i know), but if they fit and look okay, i think i will be satisfied. we shall see once i get them.

1 comment:

Ty said...

hey plz i need your help how do you get your blog on the web????????????????????????????????????????????????????