Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hitch*Cock

Before a Will Smith movie is about to start, do you notice a vinyl record playing in the opening screen? I notice this because I've seen Hitch about 50 times now. So when I watched "Hancock" today, it stood out to me again. I told Zach that the vinyl record was in "Hitchcock" too, and he quickly pointed out my retardedness. The vinyl record, it turns out, is the logo for Overbrook Entertainment, which is Will Smith's production company. duh. Will smith is my male Oprah...he can do no wrong (except with Wild Wild West, which is equivalent to Oprah's production of Beloved...so they're even). Anyway, Hancock was pretty good. Nothing too spectacular stood out from the movie, but I thought the movie was entertaining and unique. Plus, the opening of the movie included Vietnamese guys as the villains, so it got my attention. When I saw a Vietnamese name (Vincent Ngo) in the credits as the writer for this movie, I saw the connection there. ha.



Another item that stood out for me in that movie: Will Smith wore Dior sunglasses (as one of the many sunglasses that he wears)







They're actually women's sunglasses, but Will Smith can make them look manly right?
If you have 200 bucks to spare, please get these for me. Christina Dior Mist sunglasses.



No comments: